V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The more members the better. It's a little slow sometimes but a great place to talk America Thunder. Do you have a VROD or just a picture on your sig? I'd like to hear reviews from someone other than HD or mag articles.
Again welcome and tell all your friends.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Great bunch of people with tons of experience and tech. knowledge.

Don't be shy on the posting, the more participation the better it gets!

Jimmy T

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome aboard, jackyl!

The H/D Forum has a V-Rod section. Some of our members are already sharing their V-Rod experiences. Look forward to hearing your thoughts about the bike after it arrives.

In the mean time, pull up a chair, pop open a beer, and I got the next round.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair and enjoy.

Dave

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
re: new guy

Howdy all,
Since I'm new here too I figured this is as good a place as any to say howdy. Just as Jackyl said, this is a great site to rub elbows with other hawg lovers. You guys have answered a ton of my questions just from reading your posts.

I hail from the Bay Area and have been itching for an H-D all my 40+ years. So I finally scratched it last fall when I walked into my local dealer.

That's a story that I’ve already whined about on another thread. The short answer is I walked in for a Fat Boy and walked out 5th on the list for a V-Rod. It's supposed to arrive late Feb. and I'm chomping at the bit waiting... patiently... Not!

Looking forward to the ride.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Saying Hello

Jackyl,

Stopping in to say hi and welcome to the scooter place. Throw those questions and comments out there.

Ride Safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts