V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the HD world, loved em all my life I finially got one over the winter, She's was a Basket case, 1977 Ironhead sporty. I'm building her now, well just finished, having problems getting her running. But thats a nother thread.:eek: I'll try to upload some pic. This looks like a great fourm.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Howdy!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. You should be able to get lots of help with your restoration project. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Good luck with the restoration, I'm sure you'll find lots of suggestions in here.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Looks like a fun project! Post up often and enjoy!

·
03FLHRI,84XLH,52ArielVHA
556 Posts
I've had an iron head sporty for years. They're tanks and it shouldn't take you long to get it up and running. Get the service manual from HD and maybe Haynes or Clymer for backfground info and then trouble shoot the problem. Its probably something simple. The peolple in thsi forum will be most elpful for advice on your project. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.