V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i bought a 1999 sportster 883H a few months ago and love it. sure it may be small, underpowered and considered a "girls bike" but its light, nible and suprisingly quick. one day ill do a 1200 conversion ans swap cams out and that should take care f the underpowered department
well here it is all ive done to it so far is change the buckhorn bars and pillow looking seat for these...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
great looking bike you have there. Welcome and enjoy the forum. there's nothing wrong with a sportster, I miss the ones I've owned. fun bikes to ride.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Enjoy The Silence
158 Posts
:welcome: to the forum from a fellow "Show Me" member. Nice bike and remember, those that call a sporter a "Girls Bike" have had one and regret giving it up or have upgraded and wish they could afford to have two bikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the welcom. one question... how do i look at the attachments on posts? it wont let me acsess em...

·
Draggin' Floorboards!
545 Posts
welcome!

and does 68 B body mean you own a car of the Mopar Flavor?

<'70 RR convertible owner here>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jpilone said:
welcome!

and does 68 B body mean you own a car of the Mopar Flavor?

<'70 RR convertible owner here>
yes a 68 RR post car $15 bucks huh? guess i better start selling my plasma

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice sporster. I too, have a 99 1200S and I'm also a big fan of the B-bodies, owning several Chargers, RR's, Super Bees throught the years. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts