V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally arrived....And I was able to document the majic "uncrating event" for your viewing pleasure...

The whole thing was a totally sexual experience....I am spent......:D

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another...

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And finally......

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thats awesome. I wish I could have taken pics of my bike still in the crate. Looks great in white. Have fun with it and ride safe. She's a beauty........................

Tony:cool:

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy!! Thanks for sharing!!

bigdog0099 said:
The whole thing was a totally sexual experience....I am spent......:D
Lol. Hope you enjoyed a good smoke after!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sweet scoot. That takes out the mystery of what the bikes actually look like in the crate.(Always wondered about that) Thanks for sharing....now, go out and ride the bageesus out of it!!:D J.T.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Bitchin Man!!! :eek: Looks great! Love the color. I was there too when mine was uncrated in 89 and 98. The crates then were solid wood.

Enjoy your new beast!! :D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Thanks for sharing - enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
318 Posts
that's a great lookin' bike. I like the white

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Where you at in Texas?

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind words everyone...This bike is just downright awesome. I will post some more pics after I get my custom wheels and other aftermarket goodies on it....Afterall...it would be a shame to leave it all stock...

JimmyK, I live in Elgin...just up Hwy 290 from you in Houston.

Don

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Cool. Hey is tha the Shop in Austin then?

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jimmy K,

No....the shop is over in New Mexico. I have some good friends who own the business and they take good care of me. I have bought a dozen or so bikes from them over the last few years so I get real good treatment over there. Plus they are great guys to ride with.

Don

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Wow, that is just to cool:cool: Beutifull color:cool: I can't wate for my first sexual exsperiance;) If it ever happens:( ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
AWESOME! I wanted to see someone else in here with a white '03. Soooooo cool. Bitchin' ride man, ya done good.

'03 XL1200S White Pearl
"Cotton Picker"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts