V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm the newbie around here. Was just surfin' the net lookin' for some biker forums and found your link. Looks pretty cool! I'm from the SW Riverside area in Southern Cal.
I an everyday rider of a '97 H.D. heritage Springer, that I bought about a year ago. My wife is now riding the '96 Sporty that we bought the year before. I'll post some pics, once I figure this site out.
I have a group of friends from this area that I ride with most every weekend, (weather permitting). We always welcome new people to ride along.
I'm married with six children, and I now have a new daughter in law and granddaughter, too.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
:welcome: ledhed. There's much to see here. Enjoy

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum ledhed ...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome from one SO-CAL scooter to another... Read up and enjoy...

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
SoCal Welcome

Welcome - hopefully this weather will break so we can all get back out on the road again!:badmood:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glacier said:
Hey Ledhed, welcome to VTF. This is the greatest forum going. Alot of great people. I'm from Corona and maybe take you folks up on a ride someday!!!
Enjoy!!
Lookin' forward to it!
Here's a link to my home page. This is where my group hangs out on the web! It's a site we just got started a few months back. Not quite as elaborate as this, but it's a start!
Don't know if I'm supposed to do this or not, but here goes!

http://www.bikersballroom.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts