V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My story begins in 2003. I was tired of being at the mercy of men in order to ride so I took the MSF class and bought my 1200 sportster. Yesterday I picked up my Dyna Street Bob. What a beaut!!!!
Kim

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome

Congrats on the new Dyna and :welcome: to the forum look forward to seeing you around!

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on the new Dyna Street Bob ... pics ... we need pics.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Congrats on the Street Bob. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
skeetas said:
My story begins in 2003. I was tired of being at the mercy of men in order to ride so I took the MSF class and bought my 1200 sportster. Yesterday I picked up my Dyna Street Bob. What a beaut!!!!
Kim
Welcome to the forum Kim!!!!

I have to tell you though that this is the wrong place to be if you don't want to be at mans mercy.

Just kidding, it's a great bunch of people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
new to site also

Hi everyone, my story is like Kim's, bought an 883 hugger 2 years ago, outgrew it in about 3 months, moved over to my husband soft tail and just bought my 2002 low rider last July. Just put new Vance and Hines pipes on it right before Street Vibrations, taking it in next week to Kick Bak to get my new drag bars on it. Now looking into getting a Corbin close gunslinger seat as I am only 5'1". Having a blast on it. Also can anyone tell me where I could get a good stretch tank, that will probably be my next project. Thanks Dizzy

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
HI Kim:

Congratulations of the bike.

Welcome to the fine forum of chrome, leather and lace. Welcome to the VTF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts