V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My story?…….I’ve had a love of motorcycles as long as I can remember. Built my first dirt bikes out of parts before I could get a license, and then moved to Hondas before I bought the first HD. It was a Sportster in a box. The previous owner started a rebuild project but he didn’t get past taking it apart. Shortly after I bought the bike, I moved to Scotland and shipped the boxes over with the rest of my stuff. I spent a lot of long winter nights putting it back together. There is one Harley shop in all of Scotland, Alvin’s in Edinburgh, and they were a lot of help. I started by sand blasting the metal parts and rebuilt everything. I rode the bike for the 5 years I was in Scotland and than put it in an ocean container to bring it home. I eventual sold the Sportster and bought an new 01 Fatboy, sold it 5 years later and bought an 07 FLHTP, which is my current ride. I like to take longer rides, not much for the Wednesday night Hooters thing. I ride out of Nashville Tennessee. Last ride was up into New York State. I’ll go to Daytona for Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from Fla. i love riding up your way! been to Nashville a few time have a friend that live there works for HCA also has a Harley!! I'll Be in daytona in Oct.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts