V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just joined, still trying to figure out my way around here. My name is John, I live in Eastern Mass, 31 yrs old, ride a 97 Softail Custom, bought new in 97, love it, 51,000 miles, and will probably never part with it.
This springs projects are a revamp of the suspension (front and rear) tires, and lifters. Joined the forum to look for info on this stuff and whatever else it has to offer.
As of today the bikes still hibernating, but I think later this week I'll begin the wake-up process, can't wait any longer.
Look forward to reading the posts, take it slow.
John.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Yep, spring is almost here!! Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Retired Bubblehead
202 Posts
:welcome: from your neighbor state of CT. Looks like good weather starting Thursday so I intend to be riding as well.

Wes

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Howdy!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks...

Thanks for the welcomes, already found some useful info about a few things. Got the scooter fired up Tuesday, been out every afternoon since. Feels great to ride again after nearly 5 months off.
Thanks again,
John.

·
Curmudgeon, and proud.
13 Posts
Welcome, neighbor. Enjoy the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts