V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 1980 I bought my first Harley a 1980 Roadster. In 1983 I sold it:( , you know wife, baby and that kind of thing. I have been with out since then. Last week I got two wheels back under my ass with a 2002 883 Custon in pearl white :D . It feels so [email protected]%ing good to be back on a Harley. Still married to the same woman, kids gone in the service, now its my time to live! The first bike is pictured below

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Welcome back. I too was on sabatical for awhile.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Misguided, I'm glad to see you back on two wheels and I'm glad that you have joined us here at the HDforum. We have a good group here. Lately I've shown a little of my bad side to a pot stirring intruder that popped in on us but in all this is a great place to hang out. Welcome to the forum.

Later,

·
Registered
171 Posts
Let me also welcome you to the forum! I was bikeless also for about 6 years and my first bike I purchased when I started riding again was an 883 Hugger "way back" in2001. Love the bike and hope the wife lets me keep it along with the new bike! It does feel good to be back on 2 wheels. Hope you enjoy your stay here, good place to share ideas and have some fun also. Post a pic of the new ride!
Sheepboy
'01 Sportster
'02 Dyna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts