V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went with my littlest brother yesterday while he bought a Dyna Low Rider.

I'll bring him along on the next ride. He's a good guy and I know he will fit right in.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Great bike

My first H-D was a FXDLI -- great bike, look forward to seeing the two of you on a delinquent ride in the near future.

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HD-LUX said:
How very cool. I'll bring along a patch!
Thanks Chris.

Do ya think I could get another patch to give to my little sister? She would be a Delinquent for sure if she were living here.

She's out in L.A. and rides a metric cruiser.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
I'm looking forward to riding along with him also Warren. So when is he putting a 98" kit on his bike?:thumbsup:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
I'm looking forward to riding along with him also Warren. So when is he putting a 98" kit on his bike?:thumbsup:
WoooHooo...hey Doug, it's only a matter of time before we corrupt him!!!

Oh yeah...I still got a pile of patches so if ya get near here I can help your sis out Warren..

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
WoooHooo...hey Doug, it's only a matter of time before we corrupt him!!!

Oh yeah...I still got a pile of patches so if ya get near here I can help your sis out Warren..
The little brother always wants to out do the big brother. Let's work on him John, that way Warren will finally get his done also.

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DNLEVESQUE said:
The little brother always wants to out do the big brother. Let's work on him John, that way Warren will finally get his done also.
He picked it up today. He called and admitted to being rusty. I think he will be taking it easy for a while.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
vafatboy said:
Do ya think I could get another patch to give to my little sister? She would be a Delinquent for sure if she were living here.
Next ride, consider it done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts