V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking for opinions on what types of cases are the best.. the best bargin for the buck,,, i'm looking to build i stroker(nothing outragous) and heavy street use. no track stuff..what about buell cases... cheaper than std? s&s? stronger than stock? thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I am also looking into building and big inch sporty. So far I found the SS case go for around 1600 bucks. The Zippers 99" kit (the largest for stock case) sells for a wopping 5 grand. Heck if I remember right the S&S sporty 100" motor sells for just 7500. So I am back to thinking about the S&S hot 89" set up, you can get them for around 2700 bucks... Let us know what elese you find..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1,600 for s&s .. where?? i just priced a set from jireh cycles for 1.200 ..........PER SIDE!!! WTF i just bought a 75 mtr on ebay last night for $800 has trock door, aftermkt.jugs, performance cams, complete.. although it's one of those "some assembly required" deals... still great deal, all things considered.. i had great response by placing an ad on ebay.. instead of item for sale. i paid $3.00 and listed the "ITEM" as wanted, cases...ect.... i had about 15 responses.. as for making the sport go. the way i see it.. there is nos. but it's part time(sucks) with proper timming/fuel there isn't much problem.. then there's building your own turbo out of a older *** turbo bike,,, my oppinion, it's UGLY AS HELL. as for your quote of 5g for a stroker i'd rather pedal...you??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts