V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got home from rapid city shopping, and on my way home, along the interstate, i noticed for the first time a camp ground i was not familiar with, it is called the TILFORD GULCH campground......either it has been there a very long time and i just hadn't noticed, or its still relatively new. does anyone know about it? stayed there? etc:confused:

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel absolutely stupid:D that was the first time i have ever seen that place. there are so many campgrounds anymore along the interstate that i never pay much attention. just when ya do pay attention, thats when something new jumps out at cha......LOL oh well, now i know:p

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
New to this forum. Just stopped by. Actually, Tilford Gulch Campground opened in 1992. I stayed there the first year it was open and have been back every year since. Very nice place. Not a big party campground so you can sleep at night. Do the partying somewhere else. Facilities are also great now. Guy that owns it also has an interest in The Knuckle Saloon in Sturgis (used to be the Busted Knuckle).

Ginger: think you need to start looking around a little more. One of the things that happen when you live there a long time.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
ginger, you've admitted in other threads that you have't gotten out of town much during Rally. See what you've been missing, girl!

Plan on having those cute feet on the road during this year's Rally. Just get used to the idea now. That will make it easier on you when we drag you out later! ;)

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya, once you live in a place all your entire life, a person can just about close there eyes and not notice everything. as far as camp grounds go, i never pay any attention to those anymore, because it seems like we have so many of them anymore, that a person just can't keep track of them all. i know of the ones that are the party ones, and the ones that i like to recommend to people and the rest, i know nothing of or about

cute feet? who told you i had cute feet!!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts