I finally got my BB build completed and these are my observations. I did all the work myself except of course the machine shop work. The whole job took me about 15 slow methodical hours. No special tools were used with the exception of the oil pump alignment pins, I'm not convinced they are entirely required either. I used a $10 pilot bearing puller (Harbor Freight) for the inner cam bearings that I modified by grinding the jaws to fit between the flywheel and the cam case...worked like a charm. The Torrington inner bearings are much more robust than the stick Ina's as documented. I used the oven/freezer method for the cams and cam plate, again this worked great, no surprises at all. Once I got her all back together and buttoned up she fired right up! No oil leaks at all...and yes, it did have oil. The TW44 cams give it a lopey idle and it sounds deeper and louder, even after modifying the Thunderheader baffles. I took it on a short test ride and it was painfully obvious that the SERT map that I have SUCKS! It was running lean, had flat spots and surged at different RPM ranges, but luckily no pinging which was a concern of mine with 190ccp. I've made a couple of adjustments to the map to fatten up the flat areas and have eliminated most of the lower RPM surge and popping. It's somewhat ridable now and out of the lean danger zone, I've put a little over 100 miles on it. It does seem to have gobs of torque even though I'm somewhat babying it until broken-in. She pulls real hard even with the sucky map, I can't wait until I can get it on a dyno and properly tuned! I was very surprised at the low end torque, the TW44's are suppose to be mid to high RPM cams but it seems that the higher compression (10:1) has beefed up the lower end and it isn't soft there at all. Over all I think I have a very balanced combo and I saved a ton of cash plus the satisfaction of doing this myself. The forum has been a great asset for information and Bean at Bigboyz does quality work with great customer service. So far I'm very satisfied!