V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, I've heard nothin but good from my co-worker about this sight so here I am. Seems to be a great croud to hang with. I,m not an owner yet but within the next year I'll have one of three models Im lookin hard at. Later all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fat Boy, Heritage & nightrain. garsh what a choice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be renting one of each this spring/summer from Battlefield Harley in Gettysburg, PA. I've riddin one other Harley years ago. My brother had a 49 trike. Been in love ever since.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the boards Beardedwunder! Plenty of info and opinions here, great tip from thealien. Enjoy and post often.......

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Beardedwunder said:
I'll be renting one of each this spring/summer from Battlefield Harley in Gettysburg, PA. I've riddin one other Harley years ago. My brother had a 49 trike. Been in love ever since.
Welcome Beardedwunder!

Smart move renting each model.Good luck with your decision,in the meantime jump right in & post often.

Enjoy!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope to see ya on the scoot real soon. Post up often.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody, appreciate the input, I'll be pickin ya'lls brains from time 2 time hope U dont mind. Looks like there's no shortage of experiance here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Welcome bearded one. Information overload on this site. Now the hard choice of where to thro your money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.