V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pictures developed so I can post them! What a feeling to bring home my first Harley! Loving ever minute I can spend with her!

I've never posted a pic here before so I hope it turns out okay.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Aw man, it must be pure bliss looking at a sweet new ride like that knowing its all YOURS! Hoping to experience the same myself within the next month or so. Congrats!!

Thor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats. Have had my Road King in the shed for less then a week so I know that feeling. Its great being able to finaly sleep at night. Brad in Australia.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Congrats!....like the wheels.........

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats, Good Luck :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
nice bike ... had mind since sept and still go out to look at her and cant believe shes all mine .... ride safe ...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Congrats!! Ride safe!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice ride. Congrats!!!!!!!

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Congrats, nice choice. I went with the lighting stars wheels but whos look great also.:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice motorcycle. Do be careful though. In more instances than I care to admit to, I've dropped new scoots. Unfamiliararity. Nonattention. Who knows exactly, it just seems to happen before I get accustom to it. Don't let it happen to you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats! Hope to see you on the road sometime soon, but doesn't look very promising right now (3 degrees/sand/salt) It's hard just going in the garage and seeing it in there patiently waiting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.