V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everybody know that I got my '03 FFSE FLHRI on 11/20, 5 weeks before it was supposed to be here. I'm so freakin' tickled with it that it isn't even funny. I managed to get 50 miles on it before 'winter" hit with snow covered roads. My dealer even delivered it 25 miles, free of charge, since the weather sucked the day I went to pick her up. This is my first H-D, and I couldn't be happier. The wife's not so happy though. She says I've spent moore time in the garage stareing at this one, than I spent riding my Yamaha Road Star.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D Congrats, spring won't be too long coming! :rolleyes: Get out of that garage!:D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congratulations -- try sitting your wife ON the bike in the garage:)
Have a good winter
BigG

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
dhwfd46 said:
Just wanted to let everybody know that I got my '03 FFSE FLHRI on 11/20, 5 weeks before it was supposed to be here. I'm so freakin' tickled with it that it isn't even funny. I... This is my first H-D, and I couldn't be happier. The wife's not so happy though.
dhwfd46,

Congrats on the new sled! Post a pic if you have one.

Regarding your missus, let me tell you what I learned. Early on, it seemed like every time I went to the dealership to get something (anything), I'd always get a little static from my missus. The fix was to get a little something for her . Now when I go buy $500 bucks worth of crap, I always get a nice HD top for my OL. She's happy therefore I'm happy.

Just my $0.02

wyo

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
....hmmmm, gotta remember that great tip wyo!!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
hogg831,

It a good one. The beauty of it is, it don't matter that you spent 20 times more on yourself, its that you bought her something for no apparent reason ;) ;) .

wyo

·
Registered
688 Posts
dhwfd46, New bike, heater in the garage, wife on bike in nuthin' but chaps!! Until you ride next summer, I can't think of anything better!!! Oh yea!!!

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Congrats. dhwfd46, I will be doing the same thing that you are doing, I hope:) I just hope I get mine in February, or sooner:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts