V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all
I have spent many nights reading post after post. I thought that I would join in on the action here and have some fun. I live in Irvine, CA and have been riding for about 3-yrs. I started with a 2003 1200 Custom, then bought a 97 heritage softail, then a 2005 RK Classic. It has now since turned into a project bike of sorts. Not much stock parts left on bike.

I ride most of my free time here because the weather is SO NICE:yes: My wife also loves to ride and we are hoping to get her a Deluxe this year. My brother turned me on to bikes when he came over with his new Roadglide and took me for a spin. I was hooked and hooked for good... Spent some money on the American Iron over the past few years, but worth EVERY penny.

Want to say thanks to HDWRENCH for the tech help on my build. This guy knows his stuff. I look forward to having him work on my bike next month and making that motor scream!!!

Shane

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
From one SoCA boy to another... WELCOME. Nice ride you have there... would like a closer look at the paint.

I am a little concerned about the garage... way too nice for a mere human... I'm thinking you may be an alien life form come to show us how it is done... and that hose bib... don't tell me it is filtered water specifically for the bike, because I would turn green with envy.

Just kiddin..

Hey, I get up to Cooks and Hell's Kitchen now and again... lets grab a cold one.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The paint is "Demon Blue" from Harley. Its a ghost flame, but the flash on the camera brings in out... The garage is my haven where I can tinker with my toys. A poker game every once in while is fun with the boys after a ride too! At cooks most saturdays around noon and Hells for breakfast a couple of times a month. See you there sometime!:cheers:

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums.

Very nice garage and that bike is sweet.

Are you running a Thunder Header with the dual fakey or just a single side Thunder Header?

Once again, sweet RK.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just running the 2-1 Thunderheader. Look forward to reading and sharing more thoughts down the road...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Nice looking King ya have there and nice garage too. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Shane.

Welcome to the big show. The forum of walking encyclopedias who know their H-D shop manuals like the back of their hands.

There is something for every one here at the VTF.

Nice freaking cycle you have......post up and make some friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts