V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new addition to the family. A 600 lb baby fatboy. Cigars for everyone. Just purchased it this past Saturday. Took it for a small ride today. Damn, it is cold out here! Plus, I can't keep this grin from getting any bigger or my teeth will fall out from frost bite. :D

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ginger said:
well alright! are you riding it to sturgis this summer?

I'm not sure about this summer. I would like to take it to the 100th. We are also going to Daytona. Not enough vacation time at the work place.:mad:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'll take you up on that cigar, way cool, Congrats.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
ftby24 said:

I'm not sure about this summer. I would like to take it to the 100th. We are also going to Daytona. Not enough vacation time at the work place.:mad:

i know what you mean. the 100th is ganna be a big blow out i am sure, and i know alot of people who might perfer to go there this coming summer rather then come to sturgis, especially if they have already done the sturigs scene before.

·
Registered
152 Posts
ftby24 said:
A new addition to the family. A 600 lb baby fatboy. Cigars for everyone. Just purchased it this past Saturday. Took it for a small ride today. Damn, it is cold out here! Plus, I can't keep this grin from getting any bigger or my teeth will fall out from frost bite. :D
Congratulations ... Very Nice!

Talked to my sister in Anderson, IN ... said they had about 8" of snow for Christmas! Lived and worked in the Circle City for about twelve years ... always hated the winter, the ice, the salt, shoveling the snow and watching the snowplow plow it right back in, and the frost bite!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
ftby24, congratulations! Be safe out there............

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: New additon!

UltraClassic said:

Congratulations ... Very Nice!

Talked to my sister in Anderson, IN ...
Boy, what a small world. I, too live in Anderson. PM me and tell me who your sister is. I might know her. You never know. My grandparents/father live in Boca Raton FL. And Thanks for the compliment. I'm very proud of what I got. I'm just ready to ride it. The snow is gone now. Just very wet. Today it got as warm as 58 degrees. Now if it was only dry out there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey ftby,
Nice bike. You going to the boogie ? Cause I would like to know the date, and where they moved it to. I already got vacation time in place for Little Sturgis and Hogrock, but I still got a couple more weeks I can take this year. I'm thinkin the boogie might be one of em.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fugly said:
Hey ftby,
Nice bike. You going to the boogie ? Cause I would like to know the date, and where they moved it to. I already got vacation time in place for Little Sturgis and Hogrock, but I still got a couple more weeks I can take this year. I'm thinkin the boogie might be one of em.
Fugly, let me get back to you on that. My dad worked security for the Boogie this past year and he can give me place, day, and time. Thank, ftby24.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Damn that's a sweet ride!!! First Harley I rode was a Fatboy. Love my Road Glide, but Fatboys still turn my head...

Congrats, and keep the dirty side down (like there is one on that bike...)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Sharp bike. Good luck with it. Sticky side down!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great Bike... looks like the one in my garage.... Hey what's the Boogie and where is it? I may ride up that way this year.... grew up in Indy and lookin for a reason.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts