V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Moco has introduced an upgraded Street 750.

A little more power, and what looks to be a lot better suspension.

Sits higher and has a reworked tail section. Inverted forks and dual disks up front.

But at almost $9000 it's not cheap.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Do not underestimate the Street Rod 750!

So I got the opportunity to do a review with a local dealership of this bike. I told the General Manager to ride at whatever pace he felt comfortable with on the bike - BIG MISTAKE!

I am fairly skilled but damn my beast could not keep up with the acceleration and cornering of that bike.

Here is a short video of the highlights. . .
https://youtu.be/A2xvZHzuswU

Next time I will have to tell him to take it easy, or just let me ride and he follows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I luv it! Right on, HD! Make one for a Guy that's 6' tall, though... Perhaps, a 900, 1000, 1000, or 1200 with "Twin Overhead Camshafts..."

I've been riding HD's since 1982; I've owned 6 HD's in my life. I don't drive a Cage; I just ride my HD. :) And, I would love to have a nice water-cooled, lightweight, quick, fast, and nimble Bike for rides in the Mountains and in the City, during the "Hot" California Summer, that would be cool... :) Come on, HD, make one my size... :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
This bike intrigued me very much. Went and rode a left over '17 and then added one to the garage a couple weeks ago. Loads of fun! Just added a Vane & Hines Fuelpak 3, S&S Grand National slip on, 10MM SE plug wires, SE filter kit and modded the airbox cover. While my '06 VRSCR Street Rod is fun it is no where as nimble as this XG. I can say it will most certainly leave my '10 XR1200 in a battle.

'17 XG750A:

'10 XR1200:

'06 VRSCR:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts