V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 06 Black Ultra. Found a dealer that gave me $1500 off MSRP (Police Discount), $320 Freight, $520 Setup, 15% off anything else. I don't know if that is good or not, but it's the best deal I could find. Looked at the Cobalt color, it was nice, but I'm just not a blue or green type person.

I have a Mustang seat on my RK and love it. The salesperson said Harley changed the seat on the 06 Ultra and made it much better. Anybody got any history with the new seat.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd say that you did pretty good with that deal. As far as the seat, the only thing that changed is that the passenger backrest is 2 peice. Some love the stock seat and some hate it. I have an '05 and can live with the stock seat, but prefer the road glide seat that i bought and use unless I have a passenger.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'd say you got a good deal too. I think they (HD) are making so many bikes now that you'll see more dealers offering the same deal.
My local dealer who always sold at msrp could never get enough bikes 3 or 4 years ago now has a full showroom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts