V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Except on my days off, then it pours. Christ, if this keeps up I'm going to have bedsores from sitting on my computer reading the Forums.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm sorry... it is my fault.

It only rained like once until I got my bike, its been cold and rainy since

:(

--John

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Ok, I was off yesterday and know who to hold responsible!

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
It is raining here now but I don't have a bike yet, so it can rain all it wants to till I get my bike:cool: Then it better not ever rain;)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Well it rained two weekends ago here because of the tropical storm and now we have another headed our way! Oh, the life of Floridians!

BTW, I finally rode my bike today because the forecast was 40% chance all week, and, wouldn't ya know it, all 40% is going to happen today!!
(Thanks Teke!)

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
HarleyHottie said:
the forecast was 40% chance all week, and, wouldn't ya know it, all 40% is going to happen today!!
Remember this: Anytime you don't ride because there's a 40%-50% chance of rain, there's 100% chance you;ll miss a good ride. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
HarleyHottie,

I can't take the blame for FL, even my bad luck doesn't reach that far :)

and DesertRat... ya want I should come visit so you can find out? Last time I was in AZ, albeit a few years ago, it rained for me-- While I was walking around and semi-lost :)

--John

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's what I'm saying Teke, I could go to the f*cking Sahara and a rain cloud would follow me the whole way. he he

·
Registered
521 Posts
Teke963 said:
HarleyHottie,

and DesertRat... ya want I should come visit so you can find out? Last time I was in AZ, albeit a few years ago, it rained for me-- While I was walking around and semi-lost :)

--John
So ...you're the one! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fugly, I live in Fairview Heights IL, I feel your pain, got to ride on Monday and a hour on Wednesday afternoon, just a bad week......

Gary

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Seeing how we don't have a bike yet, we took the cuda out today for about a 150 mile ride:) Top down of cource, went to the Harley dealer in Champaign, told him we will take a Ultra Classic:cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that's where I bought this V-Rod. Good people to deal with so far. You'll love the Ultra, my buddy has a 2002 and loves it.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Hey Fug, what do you think of Coziers in Forsyth, We tryed to deal with them and they were ass holes:eek: I took my money elsware.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can honestly say I've had nothing but good dealings with them. I bought a bike from them in late 2001, and over the course of a year spent probably another $1600-$1800 dollars in there. They have some real good people working in just about every dept. there. Sales, Parts and Service.

I would have had no problem buying another bike from them, but they didnt have anything on the floor I would have wanted except an 03 Fatboy. Unfortunately, they had put a bunch of chrome and sh*t on it and wanted $22,500 for it. That is on a bike that has MSRP of around $16-$17,000. The 2 V-Rods they had were both 03's. Not what I wanted. So I called around and found a brand new 02 V-Rod in Urbana for a very good price.
Daddy Likes . :D

Anyway, what did they do to piss you off. I know some people that refuse to do business there, I'm just curious what they did to make you mad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts