V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a guy on the yahoo board "stickrod" that Holli posted that put neo pods on his Vrod, he posted pictures in the photo section as well, I gotta tell you its looks very cool. Its similar to putting neon tubes on but since its actually LED the power draw is minimal. I hope he doesnt mind, I will post the photos here. you can find these at http://www.kuryakyn.com/

He said These had to be taken at night otherwise you can't really see the glow.

Does anyone else have any experience with these or another similar type item?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Damn, if I saw that coming down the road I would swear I was in some UFO flick...

·
Registered
13 Posts
4nic8 said:

Does anyone else have any experience with these or another similar type item?
I have fitted five neons to my rod. The colour is teal, and there are two under the "tank", two under the rear fender and one on the bottom of the frame! I intend to get two more - inside the radiator cowl! They are VERY cool looking at night (IMHO)!

Pictures are hard to get - either too bright with a flash or not bright enough without. If anybody wants to see though, I can provide.

Ride safe!

Phil

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please do post pictures, Since I am picking up my Rod next week I am going to go ahead and order the pods and set em up but I am looking for different ideas as far as locations and what they look like as well as other colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts