V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate it. Been riding long before I moved hear (17 years ago) and been riding Harleys now for nearly 4 years. so hears how I see it:

Some time ago I dig a ditch the 600' lengh of our property line to help seal off neighbors land draing onto mine. Now that rain water just sits on his land it seems hes trying to be good neighbors . I blew it off, everthings cool as long as he dont try to come over hear & cut up my berm, allowing his land to drain. So my neighbor that Ive had trouble getting along with and had disagreements with over the years (at times we got along well ) goes out and gets him a frigging Road Kind Classic!!! Ive never seen him on any motorcycle in all the years Ive lived hear. He must want his land drained bad...
The kicker is the FLHRCI is the next Harley I want to own!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
buy the sil/blk model..the true color for this year. You'll be one up on him. Unless he already has the two tone. The 2 tone is awesome. Got mine 3 weeks ago. "King Hog" it is!! James

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Looks like you need to one up this dude:cool: Go for the Ultra Classic and tell him that you have more stuff on yours than he does;) This should do the trick:D ORRRRRRRR, you can go over and shake his hand and congrats him on his new ride and put all the bad blood behind yous:)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Kags, you could save the money on impressing him with the new bike and go over to his house, pull down your pants, show him your monster rooster and show him what kind of man you REALLY are.:D Or, like Markcuda said, go over,be a MAN, and get to know the guy. Perhaps HE was the one who was impressed and enjoyed your scoot. Now, you could have a riding buddy, perhaps settle this rif between you, and maybe help him square away his land. Sorry for the sarcasm, but this whole problem is probably communication. You are out of high school. So getting back at your neighbor, by getting something bigger and better just puts you in the poor house quicker. I'm not the smartest man, but that doesn't make sense to me. If he's a jerk completely, then chalk it up to experience. At least you tried. Who knows you may develop a good friend. Anyway, you live next to him and might as well make the best of it. Just my .02. J.T.

·
Registered
686 Posts
put up a 10' high fence lol , in a couple of years maybe you can buy it off him cheap with a couple of hundred miles on it.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Why not try telling the dude that you think his bike is cool. Tell him ya really like it and ask him some quetions. My bet is if he is proud of it you may start a whole new relationship. If that don't work, just shoot him, bone his wife making her yell your name out as he takes his last breath and take the bike. :rolleyes: Simple!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Never let 'em see ya sweat. Or drool as the case may be. You can be hardcore or you can be cool. Don't let him dictate your attitude. Get to know him, or ride your own ride!! My .02

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Well, after Jimmy put in his two cents, there in now no need for any one else to weigh in, seeing how his was the most intelligent responce:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark it was funny though.
The Honda Civic that I ported the head for ran a 12.65 in the 1/4 on street tires, with no power adders, all motor. Dam inports even rag our muscle cars.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Kags::Yeah, some of those things (I hate 'em) can really go, but they simply CAN NOT do it for very long. I have over 3,000 1/4 mile runs on a 3800# Dodge Superbee, from 13.80 25 years ago to the present 11.40. Am on just the 2nd motor, the 2nd trans., and the original 33 year old axles, ring/pinion and sure grip. Try that with a Honda.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are right roy. Besides we all know they could never cut it at Daytona for 500 miles at 200 MPH....

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
JimmyK said:
Why not try telling the dude that you think his bike is cool. Tell him ya really like it and ask him some quetions. My bet is if he is proud of it you may start a whole new relationship. If that don't work, just shoot him, bone his wife making her yell your name out as he takes his last breath and take the bike. :rolleyes: Simple!
Yea Baby Yeahhhhhhhhhhh:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Kags said:
You are right roy. Besides we all know they could never cut it at Daytona for 500 miles at 200 MPH....
Yes I am a huge NASCAR fan go #20. Toyota has a v8 and Nissan is getting one, I don't think NASCAR can afford to let them in the series . Because , if you have followed other racing, Toyota, Honda etc dominate after a while and I think the same thing would happen in winston cup.

·
Registered
228 Posts
They already have a driver "can't remember his name and wouldn't know how to spell it if I could..:confused:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rickpoco said:

Yes I am a huge NASCAR fan go #20. Toyota has a v8 and Nissan is getting one, I don't think NASCAR can afford to let them in the series . Because , if you have followed other racing, Toyota, Honda etc dominate after a while and I think the same thing would happen in winston cup.
No way. I say let then in and the frist few years they run the only thing they will come away with is a few wrecks... no what I mean. After all every time a Mo. Co. or racing Co./team figures some kind of loophole NASCAR closes it the next year, and sometimes during the season. I would love to see the inports get there ass handed to em...

Oh one other thing, let me see a *** Top Fueler now that will be the day...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts