V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have V&H Tru-Duals with the V&H Basic slip ons with the fiberglass matting removed. Would cutting the baffles down make more sound? If not I would like to find a slip on with more sound any suggestions?

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
try these

eglideclassic said:
I currently have V&H Tru-Duals with the V&H Basic slip ons with the fiberglass matting removed. Would cutting the baffles down make more sound? If not I would like to find a slip on with more sound any suggestions?
check out khromewerks,they make 2 or 3 different models,give'm a call. Nice deep tone.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I had the V & H Ovals with the true duals and wanted more sound so I bought the Samson 28" Silver Bullet slip-on straight pipes. They are 2 1\4" OD and 2 1/8" ID. Talked to Jim at www.bigcitythunder.com and ordered a thundermonster from him. I have a powercommander and installed the fuel map for the V & H longshots and what a sound. The bike is louder and has a deep tone. Call Jim and talk to him. You can take the baffles out and install a thundermonster in the header pipes if you want to save a little money too. Best bet is to call and talk to Jim. They have great customer service and the sound and performance is great too.

Deac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts