V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you are aware of our upcoming road trip, but even if you're not, we need your help.
Please check out our website (ignore the mess, it is under construction):
www.greatzabba.com

We welcome any advice you can give us on cool hangouts, righteous shops, and most importantly people to meet on the way .

Thanks for your help,
Zabba

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Don't miss out on New England! Conn, Rhode Island and New Hampshire are helmet-free states. Many good biker bars including "helmet-required Massachusetts". And, just a hint. Sturgis is not in South Carolina! Have a great trip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean Sturgis is not in South Carolina?

What do you mean Sturgis in not in South Carolina? ;) It says so on my new website, so it must be true! South Dakota, South Carolina, they are both south, right? What is the problem?
Just kidding, just realized the error a few hours back, I was hoping that no one would notice, but you had to look, didn't ya! Well, go ahead and roll on the floor, we did the same. I just hope that we do not have a group of angry trailer queens looking to for us in South Carolina!!!!!!
Regards,

Zabba "The Mighty New Cartographer of the US"

PS: Look for my simple way of making Canada the 67th state! With Acapulco as the capital! :D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hope you did'nt think I was being mean and critical. Tried to email you from your site but it would'nt let me so I opted to publicly post it. I hope you enjoy your trip. If you make it through these parts give us a holler. There are many members from this area and maybe we can get a group together like them Texas members do!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not at all

I don't think you were mean at all; actually, you were quite diplomatic. It was a big gaffe on my part, and it was funny as heck. I have no idea what my brain was doing at the time, but lack of sleep + excitement + website design (what am I thinking!) will have strange effects on me. BTW, where are you located? Since we are looking to about 7000 miles, you might not be too far. My email is [email protected], and I fixed the e-mail problem on the site. Thank you,

Zabba

·
Registered
159 Posts
Trailer Queens?

Been to California before...the land of fruits and nutz, and they mean it!! Seriously though, we have a few women of questionable repute, those are the ones we like the most!! But I'll take a southern gal any day, I travel quite a bit so I get to check 'em out from all 4 corners.

Come to South Carolina and enjoy. You will find the weather nice, the scenery great and the folks very hospitable, plus no helmet laws to worry about. But please leave when your through the damn place is getting crowded with folks who come and then want to stay.

Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So. Carolina

Trailer queen - squid that is putting his/her bike on a trailer to go to a bike event. Also used to describe a custom bike that looks great but will not ride for more then 100 miles. A pretty custom bike that will break down easily, not road worthy. At least that is what I call a trailer queen, but just because I say it doesn’t mean I am right.

We’ll be in So Carolina and we are looking for good folks to meet over there, and along the way. Any ideas?

Zabba

1 - 7 of 7 Posts