V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum as you can see, but I've been riding Harley's for quite a while now and see it as a way of life. Here's my problem. I have a 2003 Road King Classic and a 2002 V-Rod. Since my girl only likes riding with me on the Road King and money is tight, the V-rod has to go. But do you think I can get more for it now or should I wait till spring like March or April. Would it make a difference? I'd realy appreciate any advice anyone can give me. Thanks,

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
Would wait

until Spring. Did you get your bike at RMH-D? They mentioned the same.., any trades they take now they give the owner a ridiculously low price and would give more $$$ next Spring. They would probably take your bike on consignment next Spring.

Net, the market is weak now. It is a buyer's market. The only advantage is fewer bikes in the classifieds. One can buy '03 V-Rods in Denver at MSRP or near MSRP. You know what this means for your '02.

Hey, I'm up the road (literally) from you in Bailey. Have a Heritage and a V-Rod. Fam likes riding with me on the Heritage of course, but the V-Rod is a blast! Great complement to each other. Sure you have to sell it? I'm afraid even next Spring, you're going to eat much in depreciation :(

Steve
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Income tax time is quickly approaching... Once the refund checks are cut there will be more people with expendable cash burnin' holes in their pockets. I'd wait it out for a couple of months!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
I think Cycle Trader offers free ads. I'd put it in there for the price you want and let is sit as long as it takes. If it doesn't sell by spring, put it in the News.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top