V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on my first Polka run yesterday and had a great time. Approx 100 bikes (135 registered people) went out on a fundraiser, a 75 mile barhopper. Weather in the low 80's, a perfect day. What a great bunch of people too! Can't wait for the next one.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Weekend Ride

Leece and I did the archtypical So Cal ride thing on Sunday. From Pasadena, out on a couple freeways to Simi Valley. Off there and through Box Canyon, an old hippie haunt. Past the track mansions of the West San Fernando Valley and back to the 101 Freeway for a few quick miles and a get off at Augura. Past the home of EasyRider Magazine, and the quick trip to the Rock Store. Several hundreds bikes there by noon. One of Jesse James' custom bikes was also present as were two V-Rods. Met a friend from another Internet site. We took the long route via Mulholland Hwy up the mountains and then down to the Ocean. My friend, on a BMW, was obviously the leader! LOL We soon were on PCH and quicky made it to Neptune's Net, just inside Ventura Co. Had boiled shrimp and champagne along with a couple hundred bikers and others.

All in all, it was a fine day. Got to be with friends. Got to ride. Got to see some sites and feel the sun. Life is good.

Well, this is not much of an adventure. But life can be an adventure if we let it. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts