V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good FREE site in which I can post some pics to use for avatars and sigs? I'm not really a cheap bastard, but the more monthly bills I incur right about now, the less of a bike I can buy this year... dig? hehe, anyway does anyone have a good url I can upload some pics to? I tried Picturetrail.com, but I can't get this site to recognize the pics I posted there.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Don't know if it'll work for you, but Yahoo permits members to have photo albums for free. Limited space but it would probably be enough for your needs. Oftentimes, your ISP provides an area where you can retain photos.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Good point Jim

If you are using cable or dsl, they usually give you 10 megs of free virtual space.

Check with your provider. You will need some knowledge of a ftp program to upload your files and there are several good free ones out there. (WSFTP among the few)

Try www.cnet.com, and do a search for "FTP software". Commonly, your virtual web addy will be something like ...http://www.members.cox.net/username

FYI: The H-DForum WILL host your avatar for free so all you have to do is upload it to our system!

Good luck in your quest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts