V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a trip on my sporty to Colorado from Iowa and back or possibly to Tennessee from Iowa and back.

What have some of you used to pack for long trips? I am going to get the high sissy bar and I already have a luggage rack. I also have medium size willie and max saddle bags. I just need some direction on the sissy bar pack. Pics would be greatly appreciated also.

patsue

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
patsue,

Take a look at this site to see if this is what your looking for.

Hope this helps,

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Hey patsue, check out http://www.coolsac.com/. I have both the T-bag system and SAC. I like 'em both. Be sure and get the liners for the T-bags. The SAC system comes with liners but T-bag doesn't/didn't. I purchased my T-bag about 8 years ago so they might have liners now.

Happy touring.....

·
Registered
659 Posts
I use the sac and do a lot of long distance riding - it is the best for my money.

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
I use the T-bags universal expandable. They do sell liners(xtra). I put 5 days worth of clothes in it, snacks and a couple drinks on the sides. Extra boots sweats, camera & acc. It's big!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
If you go with a T-Bag, pay attention to whether or not it has internal supports. I have a all leather T-Bag, and it sags pretty bad after a while. I would recomend either something with internal supports.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.