V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from someone out there. Wasn't sure where to put it so I'm starting here. I have a 2002 XL Sportster (this is the only pic I have right now, will update it) It has less than 2000 miles right now. I'm bringing it home from Germany in July. I just ordered a 2003 FLHTC so I'm looking to sell the Sporty. Modifications not pictured yet are HD Alloy Wheels to replace the laces, Willie and Max Saddle bags and Sissy bar. Where I need help is getting an idea how much it might bring stateside. Market is a little different here and I could use some advice. Anyone interested can make an offer as well. Also has 4 yr extended warranty to go with it. Thanks,

·
Registered
351 Posts
Recently purchased a new 2003 XLH standard sportster with the standard spoke wheels and Gunmetal Pearl paint job.... Bike cost out the door (less taxes) was $8,470.00.... Perhaps this will give you some idea of what to expect... Right now I could buy a used 2002 XLH for about 6800.00 or a XLH Sport Model for 7100.00.... Considering this is a Northern State... Southern States my draw a little more money..

Good Luck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts