V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a map or recommendations for 06 Streetglide with Rinehart TD, SE AC, and 01F version SERT. I have read the SERT manual numerous times and have a basic understanding but I'm not sure which map to start with. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tripod, you are not the only one. I am in the same boat as you so I too is looking for a good map for my street glide. I have the same set up: Rhinehart true dual SE air cleaner and a SERT.
I have read up on the manual for the SERT but afraid that I might FUBAR the bike.

Joe

·
Who Really Cares...
38 Posts
Does the Streetgide have Closed Loop? If so, 141NX001.

If not, 141NR001.

I just loaded 141NP001 into my NT yesterday and took it for a ride. Big difference.

·
?????
3,531 Posts
Something to keep in mind when looking for a map, you might want to make sure its for that model bike. If you have some engine issues and the dealer sees that your running a Softail or Dyna map in a bagger the MoCo will blame the map and not honor the warranty. This bit of advice is from a lesson learned with one of my bikes and a SERT map.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Billman,

The system is closed loop but Msocko3 is right about the having a map for a touring bike. So any other information will be much appreciated.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts