V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post, but need some help. Just purchased a PCIIIUSB for my 2006 Softail Deluxe. It has Screamin Eagle air filter, stock ECU and Vance and Hines Longshots. No exact map available on the Dyno Powercommander web site. Anyone out there develop a map for this configuration and willing to share?
Thanks in advance.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Try M805-208 it's close enough that you won't be running lean. Check your plugs if they are white your lean(not likely) black and your rich(likely). Make small adjustments to the map. You can also try my map, it's one I modified for my bike with Big Shot staggered. Should be pretty close. I'll e-mail it to you since I can't figure out how to upload PC maps to this site. Send me an e-mail so I have your address. I can't insert the file using the quick e-mail on the site.

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally a PC map for my 2006 Deluxe Softail

I have modified a map and had the bike run on a dyno today to check fuel ratio to see if the map was fairly optimized. It ran well and the fuel ratio was 13.5 across the RPM range. A first pass 70hp and 75tq. Bike is 2006 Softail Deluxe with stock ecu, Screamin Eagle air cleaner and Vance and Hines Longshots (17811 model). I basically modified a Power Commander 805-206 map to fit my purposes. If anyone would like the map, just send an email to [email protected] and I will send it out to you. The standard disclaimer goes with the map - use at your own risk. However, the dyno guy said I don't have to return to have a custom map worked as this one is very close to optimized for my modifications to the bike. Also, no decelleration popping or backfiring.

Thanks for the help Mr. Silva. You got a forum newbie off to a good start after sending me a map to review.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts