V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a comfortable seat that doesn't spoil the lines of the V-Rod.
I've got the stock seat and put on the passenger pillion when with the wife. Unfortunately both are uncomfortable and the passenger pillion looks ugly.
I've looked at the Corbin Hollywood Solo hoping the passenger pillion would be comfortable enough for the copilot and good looking enough for me. Then I can leave it on permanently but I'm not sure that there is enough padding (especially the Hollywood Solo that fits with the chrome fender base plate - there's less padding with this seat than with the one made for use without the base plate). Has anybody tried this seat?
The Corbin Dual Tour seat looks ridiculously large.
I'm thinking of maybe getting the new Sundowner Seat by H-D but would want to be able to take off the passenger pillion when not with the wife and put the small stock triangular pillion back on to improve the look.
Does this fit back on with the Sundowner seat? It likes the Sundowner seat may be wider at the point where it joins up with the stock pillion.
Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
110 Posts
seat

You can't go wrong with the corbin solo. I have had it about a month now and very very happy. No more tailbone pain, looks great and the pass. pillion is just o.k. I got the one for the mini-sissy bar and it looks great.
You will love it.
vrodtom
ride safe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts