V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife keeps getting her boot heel on the pipe of my FLSTC. Looking to correct this problem and add a little comfort for her. I am considering the HD passenger floorboards but they are very pricey by the time you buy the saddlebag relocation kit, floorboard covers, and footboard insert kit. What are my other options?

I saw some bikes that looked like they had footpeg extensions that relocated the footpegs out and away from the pipe. Anyone know anything about these? Anyone have experience with Kuryakyn ISO-Wing mini floor boards? These look very cool and look as though they may fit the FLSTC without a lot of hassle.

Thanks!

Tony

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have the floorboards, i kind of like the way they look when they are fliped up. I know the passenger likes them so... but i also have longshots on the bike so the passengers feet aren't much of an issue. You could just get a can of easyoff and spray it on the pipe when you get back from riding. its a whole lot cheaper.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought the HD passenger floorboards for my flstc from Harley and paid alot. try ebay. I just bought new chrome hd floorboard conversion kit for my fxd for 350.00. at HD they run 650.00. ebay's got some deals.

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Kuryakyn makes a peg called the Dually iSO footpeg (8028)....it mounts like a normal peg to your existing bracket but is about 3 inches wide. I have them on my fat boy. They look good too, chrome underside. then again I have the vance and hines pro pipe so mine are down and out of harms way anyhow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts