V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday is going to be 60 and sunny. Anybody want to meet up in Charlotte and take an afternoon ride. I'm in

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Jonas said:
Sunday is going to be 60 and sunny. Anybody want to meet up in Charlotte and take an afternoon ride. I'm in
Im in, as well as my regular riding buddy. Add 2..Any ideas on destination?

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am open for suggestions. South is probally better for weather and less traffic. Hopefully we will get a couple more guys to go.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
How about 1:00 PM at the Harley shop on Independence. Charlotte HD.

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time and place work for me.

·
Rider
848 Posts
Lets see, 1:00? Hangover over at 11:00. Quick breakfast. One hour to get there. I might be able to make it. Will let you know soon.

You sure you guys don't want to head a little north and go through some twisties? :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Head count for Sunday

I will be there at 1300, I will be on the lava red electra glide. Anyone riding please check in. Great way to start the new year!

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be there on a white FLHP. Looking foward to it.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
I am planning on being there also at 1300. I will be on a black cherry FLSTCI.
Spring and 69 z28, hope yall can make it. I know 2 hrs would be a good ride just to meet up. I am an hour away from the Charlotte dealer. If you are not able to make it this time, maybe next time we can plan a route to meet up with ya.

Scott

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
It is great to see that this NC/SC thing is pulling the Carolina group together. I wish I could join you folks, but I threw my back out yesterday.:crying: Hard enough to sit here and type much less get my big ass on my motorcycle!:dry:

Hope you have a safe ride. Make sure to update here how the ride went!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Sheriff said:
It is great to see that this NC/SC thing is pulling the Carolina group together. I wish I could join you folks, but I threw my back out yesterday.:crying: Hard enough to sit here and type much less get my big ass on my motorcycle!:dry:

Hope you have a safe ride. Make sure to update here how the ride went!!:cheers:
Sheriff, Hope you feel better. Wish you could join us for the first NC/SC VTF ride since you started the thread. Maybe next time.

:beer:

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
Sheriff, Hope you feel better. Wish you could join us for the first NC/SC VTF ride since you started the thread. Maybe next time.
Thanks! My back feels a little better this afternoon. Not walking sideways anymore. This happens about once a year. I just have to take it easy and it will pass.......I hope!!! Have fun tomorrow!!:chopper:

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great day for a ride today in Charlotte, NC(mid 60's Sunny). Met up with Peacekeeper and Brown Alcohol. We went for a nice little ride on some NC and SC back roads and had lunch down in South Carolina. It was great to meet some members in person. Nice guys and very nice bikes. Gentlemen I enjoyed it we will have to do it again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Jonas said:
Great day for a ride today in Charlotte, NC(mid 60's Sunny). Met up with Peacekeeper and Brown Alcohol. We went for a nice little ride on some NC and SC back roads and had lunch down in South Carolina. It was great to meet some members in person. Nice guys and very nice bikes. Gentlemen I enjoyed it we will have to do it again. :thumbsup:

Same here Jonas, Great day for a ride after a long night partyin. Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year than on the bike on some back roads. Maybe this will be the start of a regular ride. Looking forward to doing it over and over. Thanks for a great day!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Yeah, same here nice day and ride.
Jonas, I had to laugh at your post. My screen name is blown alcohol not brown alcohol. I will see if I have any pics of my drag car.
Anytime you want to meet up and ride again just start a thread or pm.

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
blown alcohol said:
Yeah, same here nice day and ride.
Jonas, I had to laugh at your post. My screen name is blown alcohol not brown alcohol. I will see if I have any pics of my drag car.
Anytime you want to meet up and ride again just start a thread or pm.
Glad you made it home safe. I would like to see pics of the drag car. Where do you race it? I have a truck I take out to local test and tunes a few times a year. Not the one in my avator.
Sorry about the slip on your screen name. Whats worse is I have always read it the wrong way.:huh:

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
my local track is Shadyside Dragway. Mooresville Dragway is one of the best 1/8th mile tracks around. I have run it at Darlington and Atlanta also. Best 1/8th mile pass so far is 5.11 et at 139 mph. I am sure it will go into the 4's now. I am overdriving the blower more, and tighten up the converter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts