V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a long lunch today. Had lunch with my daughter and her first grade class. Then went for an hour and half ride. Beautiful day 66 degrees. Thursday is going to be better, I am thinking about taking a vacation day. Anybody not working?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Jonas,
I would love to go but I've bugged out of work Fri, Mon and today for my wife's recovery. Maybe this weekend if all goes well at home. Did you ever ride out SC 11, beautiful ride. Maybe we can set that up as the next NC/SC ride.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Y2K King said:
if ya ever get near ga. i'll meet up with ya.
I ride into Ga all the time, Out where all theree states come together, beautiful country out there. Watch the thread. Maybe we will get out there.

·
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peacekeeper,

Hope all is well with your wife.

That area of GA around Toccoma, Cornelious, Helen, is a great area to ride. Nice three hour ride down there too. I know some pretty good back roads to get there.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
I wish I could make it. Thursday looks like a great day to ride. I am off Fri., Sat., and Sun. They are calling for showers Friday, and turning colder Saturday and Sunday.

Peacekeeper,
hope all goes well you and your wife.

·
I ain't right
391 Posts
I called out sick today will be hard to take tomorrow off also. I'm not far from 11/25 intersection. Let me know if y'all want to meet up some day. The whole area along 11 is beautiful. Benefit of SC is no helmet if you chose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts