V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm bored. Sigh

Was hummin a song and changed the words a little. First one to name that tune, gets the same as the rest of ya. NOTHING!

My rented Kia an me a just a riding down the street.
Singing this is shitty shitty man does this stink,
Drivin along has surely made me think
Singing this is shitty shitty man does this stink.

It looks bad, it looks bad
I feel mad, I feel mad
It looks bad, I feel mad,
I live to ride it’s not a fad.

Now I hate Korea and refuse to watch M.A.S.H.
The folks that built this car think Dogs were made to eat, :eek:

It looks bad, it looks bad
I feel mad, I feel mad
It looks bad, I feel mad,
I live to ride it’s not a fad.

Aww the Hell with it. I’ll go buzz my head again for fun.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can't Spell

been stuck in all this cold weather up here in Wis. and i can't spell girl. i guess that happens when you haven't had the sound of a harley in your ear in over a week. this is spring not winter. 48 degres today and no sun yuk.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Shitty Shitty Song

I don't know the name of the song but I was off last week and road every day , it was sunny & hot but very windy.What the hell (All My X'S Live In Texas) Ha Ha Ha.

See ya Krazy

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good song, I can see how it would get stuck in your head.
Sounds like "Drive My Car" , The Beatles.
YOu can also substitute Daiwo for Kia.
PS: rememdy for getting a bad song in you head, just humm the lyrics to "The Girl from Empanema" (sp?)
Works every time!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IRBigDog got it right off the bat.

He won and as promised I mailed off NOTHING early this morning. I have decided to also award 3 prizes for runner up position. So look for your NOTHING in the mail guys and Congradulations to each of you as y'all deserve it. :D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
****, I did'nt even take a stab at it and still got nothing! Thanks JimmyK, and how's the healing going?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fourhour said:
****, I did'nt even take a stab at it and still got nothing! Thanks JimmyK, and how's the healing going?

All healed and ready to roll. Flying to San Fran next Sat morning. Brother Manny is picking me up, we are going to his house, he is rolling out his FatBoy for me to ride, and we are going to hit Az from Ca. He will take his RoadGlide and we are meeting up with The Hippo as planned.

Having good Brothers is a treasure beyond words.

On another note, if you got NOTHING in the mail make sure it was from me. I imagine there are quite a few folks here that may have sent ya NOTHING as well and I'd hate to take credit for what someone else did not do. LOL!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Got home today, went to the mailbox and there it was. A nice big, fat, nothing from JimmyK!:D Man, was I thrilled!:rolleyes: I can't thank you enough JimmyK!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fourhour said:
Got home today, went to the mailbox and there it was. A nice big, fat, nothing from JimmyK!:D Man, was I thrilled! I can't thank you enough JimmyK!

Well my 4 X 60 brother, no thanks needed. The thought of you standing there, seeing NOTHING and thinking of me, well.... that's more than enough for me.

Trust me bro, no thanks needed,,,,, I know....I know... :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
JimmyK the cowboy song writer

Nice little tune
there Jimmy K.
like the cowboy singer
of yesterday,

you don't let troubles
wear you down
just write a tune
and never frown.

You let the sunset
be your guide,
hop on that iron
horse and ride.

You'll be back in the wind before you know it. Hang on man.

Holden

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Sonofabitch! He did it again! What a guy. Got home today and I'll be damned if there was'nt nothing in the mailbox from JimmyK again. Is he a great guy or what? I can't wait for tomorrow. It's supposed to be a different color this time.:p

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I can assure you that I did in fact send you nothing again just yesterday.

I am not one of these guys that when a bill collector calls just gives em a line of crap like, "Oh yea! Hey it's in the mail."

If I said I would send ya nothing I damn sure will send it. I am a man of my word.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts