V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who drove naked on a bike ?
What did it to you sadlle ? Left it marks ?
What sadle is best: Corbin, LePera, Mustang or just stock ?
Please advice so i can try it also

;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
pedege said:
Anyone who drove naked on a bike ?
What did it to you sadlle ? Left it marks ?
What sadle is best: Corbin, LePera, Mustang or just stock ?
Please advice so i can try it also

;)

Why don't you try sitting naked on your fake kicker and hump down real hard. Troll.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
you might go to a dealer and try renting different bikes and try out different bikes naked. when your there ask them if they have any fake kickers that your thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
brownjams said:
you might go to a dealer and try renting different bikes and try out different bikes naked. when your there ask them if they have any fake kickers that your thinking of getting one.
Excellent suggestion. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
... and here I thought this guy was pretty cool, taking all the crap from everyone about the fake kicker... but turns out I was fooled by blinding idiocy.

Too bad really.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw many questions on sadlles: what brand is the best ? what color is best ? what this ? what that ? been there, done this.

Just wanted to make some fun.... that's all.

Just finished the installation of the kicker. It's now almost 2 am. I'll try to kick it tomorrow morning.

Patrick

kill me, i'm Danish

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
i have ridden naked. the outcome was i had an image of teegee on my ass!!!

careful boys and girls, this could be dangerous.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
pedege said:
I saw many questions on sadlles: what brand is the best ? what color is best ? what this ? what that ? been there, done this.

Just wanted to make some fun.... that's all....
Sorry, after your fake kickstarter post you don't get to make fun of anybody.
Ever.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
if you ride naked and have pics, please don't post them. Thanks, I just wanted to stay ahead of where you may be heading this thread too. as a child might say, your not tricking me. kick starting naked would be bad naked.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
just when you thought you heard it all

WOW,where in the heck does he come up with this crap? I hope its for fun but after the kicker it kinda makes you wonder.I gotta give him a little credit though,I dont think I could have showed my post after the shaming he took on the first one,no shame in his game.lol

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
:hystria: :hystria: :hystria: :hystria: :hystria: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:
But or is it Butt, maybe my wife and I should take a walk out to the garage and see how it sits that way. :brows: :brows:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts