V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the gods have finally seen there way to make my wife see the light and let me get a Harley. This isnt my first Harley or my first wife, in fact the first wife cost me my harley because she had a better attorney then me. Well anyway its not as bad as it sounds and I am not as PW'd. In fact the Mrs.'s is still a little put off about this new bike but oh well the money and the paperwork is done...Hello 06 Street Glide!!!!

·
scooter coot
321 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. When do you pick it up?????
Remember; it's easier to beg for fogiveness than ask permission!!!!
Welcome to the forum:cheers:

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Welcome Tac, if the OL is still upset about the bike after being on back I would start watching out man... Until then, welcome to the forum and post up often!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Congrats! Post up often and enjoy.

Yo 8!! :duh?:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Having to ask permission is not so bad as long as when she finally said yes you did not ask another time to verify! Welcome on board.

'06 Super Glide

·
Registered
103 Posts
brittfan said:
Congrats on the new scoot. When do you pick it up?????
Welcome to the forum:cheers:
Ha! You don't know my wife. She never forgets a thing and will bring it up every now and again to keep you on your toes. How cruel. So, what I do is just pretend it has been the plan all along. I'll say something like, "sweetheart, we had this discussion before and you told me it was fine with you. Now that is in the garage, end of story. BTW, is that a new blouse? Very nice."
Or something like that. LOL:thumbsup:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Tacmed113 said:
Well the gods have finally seen there way to make my wife see the light and let me get a Harley. This isnt my first Harley or my first wife, in fact the first wife cost me my harley because she had a better attorney then me. Well anyway its not as bad as it sounds and I am not as PW'd. In fact the Mrs.'s is still a little put off about this new bike but oh well the money and the paperwork is done...Hello 06 Street Glide!!!!
Been down that road...and have both a newer bike and wife...WELCOME!!!

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
welcome tac. don't let the boys get to ya too much. we all like to have a good time round here......usually at someone elses expense but thats the fun of it. welcome aboard!

brittfan said:
QUOTE]

i will have to remember that one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. I respect a man that doesn't talk trash when the wife can't here him. Most of us know what your willing to say but few will say it. I am fortunate my wife loves bikes. I wound up buying her one last year. lifes short enjoy it while you can.

good luck and ride safe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts