V-Twin Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Yesterday the therapist was working with her to stand up. I heard those bones cracking as Shirley cried oy. If she really hurts she will say ow. She has always said oy for aches and pains. I told her she must have a Jewish ancestor as it has been passed down by the females in the family.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Cap,
Just read about your wife's troubles. You two are in our prayers. I do know what you are going thru. Just know that you are not alone.
And congrats on the C50. I've been looking for something like that for my daughter.

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Cap,
Just read about your wife's troubles. You two are in our prayers. I do know what you are going thru. Just know that you are not alone.
And congrats on the C50. I've been looking for something like that for my daughter.

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk
Shirley is still in the rehab, but she doesn't show any improvement. Plenty of 800 Suzuki's here for sale with the boat tail back fender whatever that model is called. Get your wife to look up Columbus Co NC classifieds on fukdbook.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well Cap'n, I just signed up here again and caught up on your thread. We reach the stage in life where we lose loved ones and I wish you weren't going through this. You're handling things as well as they can be handled and you and Shirley are in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Damn Cap, Haven't been here in awhile. Really sorry to hear the news. My prayers are with you two.. It;s a hard pill to swallow when someone close to you is affected with health issues. Keep the faith..

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Damn Cap, Haven't been here in awhile. Really sorry to hear the news. My prayers are with you two.. It;s a hard pill to swallow when someone close to you is affected with health issues. Keep the faith..
It is not all that bad I have been living the life of Riley the last month and a half. It is hard cooking for one, but the dog doesn't mind.lol

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,427 Posts
It is not all that bad I have been living the life of Riley the last month and a half. It is hard cooking for one, but the dog doesn't mind.lol

Wow, your dog cooks for you? How cool.

joe

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts

I guess if you eat your own cooking that's half the battle.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I guess if you eat your own cooking that's half the battle.
I have a couple dishes that I excel at like chili, beef stew, lasagna, linguine with oyster sauce and can bbq anything. At Thanksgiving I bbq a turkey on the grill. Lots of recipes on fussbook. I don't do pies or cakes, but a cheese cake with blueberries is pretty good and recently I made a blackberry cobbler for the family Christmas party.

Have to keep up my physique ya know.lol

101 - 111 of 111 Posts