V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
First the hospital doc was going to let her die, because it was during the holidays. Our surgeon and a heart doctor came and after they came all got on board to help her. Dr. Grecco must've kicked ass. Hospice came with their info on how they kill people legally then she perked up and they quit coming. The stuff they poured in the tube has so much sugar they started giving insulin shots. If that wasn't enough they tried drowning her with fluid by pouring in too much. She looked like a space ball today, but other than that it seems she is getting better. Still haven't gotten her out of bed. At home she keeps her ears clean, because hearing aids push the wax back in. They put oil in her ears to clean them out so she won't be dizzy trying to walk. Tried to tell them fukrs about wax and hearing aids about it messing with her equilibrium.

My daughter said she will have to go back to work to pay her bills. She helped us I will help her. It is only money.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hmmm , did anyone notice that Boutyms post #59 posted 9 hrs ago is exactly the same as post #62 posted 45 minutes ago.

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Hmmm , did anyone notice that Boutyms post #59 posted 9 hrs ago is exactly the same as post #62 posted 45 minutes ago.

That's 'cause something wonky is going on with this thing. It all started when I tried to reply to a post in a different area. I decided not to post but my reply wouldn't go away from the compose window. Log out and back in and when I tried to reply anywhere in the forum that same reply wouldn't go away. I ended up clearing the box and posting a reply. Later went back after posting here and did the #59 post. A while later I try to reply to another post here and my compose window still has the content of my #59 post. I didn't remember if I clicked the Post Reply the first time so did it again and noticed it got posted twice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Don't you just love computers? If spell check isn't messing with you it is double posting. My favorite is you post to a response a d while you were posting two others did so yours no longer makes sense. Cap I hope your wife is doing better.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Hang in there Capt. I hope you continue to find the strength and make her time here on earth the best it can be.
My father passed on Wednesday, New Year's night, in his sleep. Almost 89 yrs old. Korean war vet and self made man. I was planning on seeing him this past Monday on my way down to Florida. Didn't get to do it. That's left a huge hole in my heart and is going to bother me for the rest of my days.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
That's 'cause something wonky is going on with this thing. It all started when I tried to reply to a post in a different area. I decided not to post but my reply wouldn't go away from the compose window. Log out and back in and when I tried to reply anywhere in the forum that same reply wouldn't go away. I ended up clearing the box and posting a reply. Later went back after posting here and did the #59 post. A while later I try to reply to another post here and my compose window still has the content of my #59 post. I didn't remember if I clicked the Post Reply the first time so did it again and noticed it got posted twice.
This is the funniest I have read in awhile. Something to say about a crappy phone.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Don't you just love computers? If spell check isn't messing with you it is double posting. My favorite is you post to a response a d while you were posting two others did so yours no longer makes sense. Cap I hope your wife is doing better.
You have to quote that post so we know what you talking about down the line. We retired folks post anytime. I remember a thread the last poster asked where everyone went and then said oh you guys clocked out from work and on the way home.lol.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hang in there Capt. I hope you continue to find the strength and make her time here on earth the best it can be.
My father passed on Wednesday, New Year's night, in his sleep. Almost 89 yrs old. Korean war vet and self made man. I was planning on seeing him this past Monday on my way down to Florida. Didn't get to do it. That's left a huge hole in my heart and is going to bother me for the rest of my days.
I wondered why I haven't seen you around being it is cold up there. My father's last night was rough I know he died from a UTI with Dementia complications. I kick myself for not staying in his bedroom watching over him on his last night. The rest of my loved ones need me so I dragged myself out of that depression and moved on. Coming to this forum has helped me these guys don't know me, but they know me if that makes sense.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Cap I'm happy to know you have love ones helping you, thats huge and a great blessing.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
She has gone from going to die in 2 days to trying to get her in the local rehab nursing facility. She ever gets out the hospital she might live. I told her next time get sick during the last week of April so I can go to Cherokee with the bike.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Update: she is going to the rehab tomorrow for 21 days. Just in time too as it supposed be 70 everyday until Wednesday. Since I don't have to put out 8500 for a funeral I'm buying a M50 Saturday for 2500 with 4,092 miles. I love it when a plan comes together.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Update: she is going to the rehab tomorrow for 21 days. Just in time too as it supposed be 70 everyday until Wednesday. Since I don't have to put out 8500 for a funeral I'm buying a M50 Saturday for 2500 with 4,092 miles. I love it when a plan comes together.
Glad she's doing better, Cap! Prayers still going up for speedy and complete recovery.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Great News Capt! Maybe everyone's prayers are working. Still praying for the best for you and your family.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Well apparently they gave her Lasik at the hospital and one of the side effects is that she is totally deaf. Might be temporary might not. As it is she appears to have had a couple mini strokes. She lays in the bed awake and looking around, but doesn't speak but the basics. The doctor didn't come right out and say it, but I think she is brain dead.

·
Registered
788 Posts
If that was the case she wouldn't speak at all, my mother would open her eyes if you touched her but the Dr. said that it was just a reflex. When the brain shuts down a few things will continue to function but only in a small way. So if she can speak she still has brain function. She just might not feel like talking much.
I am not an expert but I have been through it.
Another thing it may be an inner ear issue that sometimes mimics a stroke. Mom had that too but she recovered from that.
Just be there for comfort and support, that's really all you can do. Everything else is out of your hands.
Praying for you and your family to have strength and peace of mind.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 102 Posts