V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has been in the hospital since last week with pneumonia which has turned into double pneumonia. I sit here watching her slowly die. She smoked for 30 years, but not the last 15. I have all the equipment in the house to keep her artificially oxygenated. She caught a cold same time as I did at a family gathering at Christmas. I didn't think anything of it, but should have taken her to the doctor and I didn't so now she is going to die and it is my fault.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,895 Posts
Hate to hear that Cap.

We'll say a prayer for both of you.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure it’s not your fault even if it feels like it to you. Prayers heading your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Dam Cap, hated reading this.

You know not to blame yourself, but I think we all understand why you feel that way.

I pray she pulls thru man, let you see another unexplained miracle.

How many years again with you 2?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Very sorry to hear. Prayers sent for you, her and your family.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dam Cap, hated reading this.

You know not to blame yourself, but I think we all understand why you feel that way.

I pray she pulls thru man, let you see another unexplained miracle.

How many years again with you 2?
Married since 98 got together in 96. We were both separated from our spouses. People would ask if we were married and we would say yes, but not to each other.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for your wife. Pneumonia tough one never mind double pneumonia. Hang in there,take it day by day. Miracles happen.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Surgeon is going to put a feeding tube in her tomorrow she hasn't eaten since she got there. They did a swallow test and she can't swallow. Duh? Dumbass Jamaican doctor you have to eat to get better.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts