V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and shipping tomorrow.

These were done by Ed Cruz of Quality Matrix in Florida.
Quality Matrix

Here's the finished product. I think they're frikkin' awsome...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a set of FatBoys polished, CNC'd, and chromed for my '94 FLSTN also. They look really good and are much better looking than plain chromed FatBoys (at least on my particular ride). The 'wagon wheel' cut on the wheels keeps to the look my bike had from the factory when it had spokes, but they are extremely easy to clean. The bike also rides a little better than it did with the spokes, in my opinion.

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BBfxst said:
Very Nice....now put some rubber on them LOL:beer:
Don't have them yet. They're shipping tomorrow. Going to mount Avon Venoms.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Machine work looks terrific but just wondering why you choose to have two different style cuts on the two wheels...............or are those just sample photos? At any rate, I'm sure they will stand out in a crowd.

r/ George

·
Just pidlin'
982 Posts
Money

How much????????

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much????????
$150 for the wheels on ebay, $300 for the machining. Total shipping from seller to machine to me, around $100-120.

but just wondering why you choose to have two different style cuts on the two wheels...............or are those just sample photos?
Those are my actual wheels. The rear Fatboy wheel has a large void in it (the 'cone" on the pulley side) and with the front design, it will cut into the void. Some people do it, I didn't like the look, so I designed the 6 bean.

Now I have to decide whether/how to powdercoat them.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts