V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought my Baby home!I have pics but don't know how to post them!Someone please help me post these pics on my thread.
I must say it looks Bad Ass!!!!!!!!
Kaz........ :D

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's another!I think I got it?My Ducati's in the backround.The best of both worlds!God Bless America!!!!!!
Kaz.....: :cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Whoa ! That is one Badass Rod, Kaz. I think I'm gettin a chub lookin at those flames and wheels. :D

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pictures do not do it justice!The shop forman Tony"God Bless him" camara is"JUNK!"THE PAINT IS SO SWEET AND WHEELS."OH I DO HAVE CHUBBY!"LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaz........

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
That is one sharp looking VROD. The best that I have seen so far. You really did a superb job putting it all together. Congrats!

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
I agree! I haven't seen a lot of the custom rods that I've liked, but I'm really really likin' yours! Very sharp!!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
SuperKaz - Lovely looking bike !
How about a list of parts used so we can all drool more!
Are those bars stock ? or is it just the turn signals making them look wider?
Anyway, well done.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Very nice looking bike. I know you're going to get a lot of looks with this machine. Wow! I bet you've got some pretty pennies tied up in this project. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ricks Custom wheels,Matching Rotors,Pulley,Drag Bars,Rear Fender,all from Ricks in Germany!Lowered Fox Rear Shox,Crome Harley Calipers all the way Around.Custom Bar End Turn Signals,Custom Light Kit and Fairing.Metzlers front and rear/240 out back. Plus about 3 more pages of Misc,$hit!Magic Tricks custom candy Peal Flame and Super Kaz Graphic paint job on a 2002 Saleen Silver base color. About $12,000.00 in parts and $5000.00 in Labor"35+hrs at dealership"and about the same in paint work!On top of about 30k I had in the bike before I started this madness!Now it's to dam Pretty to Ride!Boy that 03 Night Train with the Big bore kit down at the dealership would make a nice Dailer Driver!LOL!!!!
Kaz........

·
Registered
110 Posts
shocks

Hi Kaz
Great ride! Can't wait to see it in person. Will you be at the bike fest in two weeks? Also wanted to know if you just lowered the rear or front and rear? Any power mods? Going riding this sunday. E-mail me if you will be out riding.
ride safe
vrodtom
[email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
RODDAMN !!!!!!

F'N Awesome------ I'm RED with envy.......

Between you and Holli , ----YOU GUYS , " ARE THE BOMB "

Ride With Pride SuperKaz.......

Hutch

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks you guy's!Now if the weather here would clear up!Rain in Vegas,what's with that?I forgot how many miles I had on her.380 it's still brand new!I got to ride this thing befor I go NUTS!!!!!!!!!
Kaz.........

·
Registered
127 Posts
Kaz,

as I already mailed you, the bike looks fantastic. How´s reaction if other bikers you meet ?? How is your riding experience with the wide tire, any better/worse than before ?? And do the new wheels affect the problems of the V-ROD beeing in the crosswinds riding behind a semi ??.

Come on, let us know !!

Holli

By the way, my bike is still at the workshop, aluminium parts should come from the polisher, paintjob (platinum silver) is done AND has to be done again, was not perfect. Check out my thread for more info !!!

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holli,
The weather here has been $hity !Rain in Vegas.No way is she gonna see rain!!!I will let you ASAP.
Kaz...............

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I finally took her out last night!Had my girl on the back and we rode the Red Rock senic loop!It handles much better with the metzler tires and wide drag bars!I love it.I even got to race a Tricked out Pantera and made him Blow his **** up!At least I think he did when his girlfriends head hit the dash from it locking up and he pulled right over in the emergency lane!My girl was pissed at me for racing ,but hey I'm a racer and I'm not letting some Punk A$$ in a Pantera smoke my Big Bad V-Rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaz...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Kaz,

where are you and how is riding your new V-ROD ???

What about handling with the fat tire. My bike will be ready and of next week, so it still another 12 days for me without my bike. It´s getting colder here in Germany and I hope I will have the chance to ride for another 2-3 weeks in October before winter starts.

How does your echaust sound. Can you make an mpeg you could
send me by mail ???

Holli

1 - 20 of 25 Posts