V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
Your car show experience will carry over for you. Sometimes the competitions are "fair", sometimes NOT.

If you can, stay near the bike. Answer questions and smile. Keep the bike clean. and have an explanation of your customizing work. Aside from that, enjoy yourself. And come by the "eyeball" Saturday @ 4 p.m. over at Triple 7s'.

I'll look for your bike and take a pic. Will post it after you WIN (and even if you don't!)

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
Triple 7s' is the microbrewery @ Main Street Station, Main Street, Downtown, Las Vegas. Main Street Station is the "host" hotel for the event. Saturday, September 14th, beginning @ 4 p.m.

There is no "entrance" fee! ;) But you can buy a round!

The place is small enough if ya' come in and start askin' around, you'll find us. At that time of the afternoon, it shouldn't be a problem locating whoever shows up. Look forward to seeing ya' there.

And good luck in the bike show. After I register I'll confirm the time and try to get by to get that pic of your bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.