V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike Fest 2002 LasVegas is this weekend.I'm new to the Harley Game,but everyone that has seen my bike at the shop says I should put it in the show.
I have never done a Harley show"Done many car shows",but never a bike show.What do they look for?Is it political like everything else are do they really just judge the bikes?I figured some of you would have a lot more expertice in this and could give me a few pointers!I'm pretty competetive in everything I do and want to be prepaired!
Thank's in Advance!
Kaz............:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I cant say I have ever been involved but if its on the up and up I'd say you have a damn good chance, your bike is very original and looks fantastic, and I would bet you wont see many Custom Vrods there. That and the fact that the Vrod already gets a ton of attention should make you at least get very noticed by any judges.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Your car show experience will carry over for you. Sometimes the competitions are "fair", sometimes NOT.

If you can, stay near the bike. Answer questions and smile. Keep the bike clean. and have an explanation of your customizing work. Aside from that, enjoy yourself. And come by the "eyeball" Saturday @ 4 p.m. over at Triple 7s'.

I'll look for your bike and take a pic. Will post it after you WIN (and even if you don't!)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Triple 7s' is the microbrewery @ Main Street Station, Main Street, Downtown, Las Vegas. Main Street Station is the "host" hotel for the event. Saturday, September 14th, beginning @ 4 p.m.

There is no "entrance" fee! ;) But you can buy a round!

The place is small enough if ya' come in and start askin' around, you'll find us. At that time of the afternoon, it shouldn't be a problem locating whoever shows up. Look forward to seeing ya' there.

And good luck in the bike show. After I register I'll confirm the time and try to get by to get that pic of your bike.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I think you're gona rock their world dude !! Your bike is awesome and I think you're going to be shocked at just how many people are going to be talking to you about your bike. If you or any other members gets a chance to take pictures, please post them. I wish you well my friend -- knock their socks off !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts