V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
immo said:
What kind of dyno numbers came of this???????:Banadance
not crap loads right now due to timing issues. Its the first one boosted with the new 04 and up computer, its a real hassle.
I'm waiting on the ups guy to deliver my new ignition stuff today so I can program some retard and make some real power. On the path its onnow, I should easily make 100/100 on low boost and pump gas.
Otherwise, as is, I make more than the stock bike, but I make it before 4k rpk's :):Banadance

I have it at 8# now and will have an electronic boost controller rigged to the high beam that will allow 12# when wanted.

·
Registered
422 Posts
TexasRoadster said:
not crap loads right now due to timing issues. Its the first one boosted with the new 04 and up computer, its a real hassle.
I'm waiting on the ups guy to deliver my new ignition stuff today so I can program some retard and make some real power. On the path its onnow, I should easily make 100/100 on low boost and pump gas.
Otherwise, as is, I make more than the stock bike, but I make it before 4k rpk's :):Banadance

I have it at 8# now and will have an electronic boost controller rigged to the high beam that will allow 12# when wanted.
Very cool! Nothing like boost! Please post a link to the turbo manufacturer. I have a 98 Road King w/ Aerocharger that was 112/110 before improvements-97" Axtell kit, S & S bottom end w/ heavy duty rods, Dyna programmable ignition w/ boost activated adjustable retard, EV 13 Andrews cam, 6 speed Baker, and more. Just not enough time in the day to prep Pro mod racebike and complete my turbo project but it will see the streets this year. I took last year off to crew chief race bike. Friday www.dyno-power.com

·
Jack ***
470 Posts
That thing is absolutely sick!!!!! Hope you did something to the brakes as well.

Great job!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts