V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the forum and inadvertently posted a thread before intoducing myself - Oops!

I'm a 44 - 45 on Jan 2nd - year old bloke - married no kids - dogs cats birds fish and a good lady like a female Dr Doolittle ;o)

We're both originally from the UK - Liverpool - making us exiled 'Scousers' - but you may have heard the saying that you can take the Scouser out of Liverpool but you can't take the Liverpool out of the Scouser - well that applies to us.

Although, we both feel as if we've left where we're from to be where we belong - here in Perth western Australia - been here almost 14 years now.

My main mode of transport - and at the moment only mode of transport is an '05 Heritage Softail deluxe - the last of the carby models - blue and white like the header on this webpage. I've had my bike licence for 7 years.

My other hobbies and interests are football (soccer) watching and playing and music. I sing and play guitar in a 4 piece blues band called The Tone Doctors - 2 guitars bass'n'drums. Neither of us smoke but we do enjoy a bevvie or two!!

I have a couple of tatts and I'm just researching the next one!

Don't know if there's too much more to tell really. Thanks for allowing me to join in !

Cheers

Sheik ;)

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. nice bike you have there, one of my favorite looking bikes. there's plenty of knowledge to gain here from these people, ask away.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

The Australian chapter of the VTF is growing. Nice bike you have there.

You have chosen to join the finest forum for the coolest cats to talk and learn about the V-Twin motorcycles and the fine reason we love them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello Scouse in Australia

From one Aussie to another..

Welcome to the forum Sheik.

Me and baldboy71 are from adelaide - and love the forum.

Sounds like you're living a good life there, my mum is a liverpudlian also - not sure she'd like me saying she was a scouse though... lol.

Enjoy your time here - there are many different personalities and even funnier, insightful threads to look at.

Cheers
George (Georgina)

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts