V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got my bike two years ago. I got tired of listening to my friends talk about their cross-country rides. Since then I have ridden almost 20,000 miles. I still have much of the US to visit. But riding through the desert to get anywhere still sucks...too hot.

I had no prior riding experience, but have had a lot of fun since getting my 01 Super Glide Sport. To any new riders, I highly recommend the Motorcycle Safety Foundation school. Helped me out quite a bit. Enjoy riding.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bart. I get to see my bike in April 2003. The safety course is my first plan of action. Enjoy the forum and the folks. J.T.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Bart,

Glad to hear you too liked the MSF course. I was away from bikes for a little over 10 years before I purchased my first Harley, (afford my first Harley). But that is one of the first things I did after getting my bike was to take the course and I too thought it was a real good course. Plus Nation HOG will reimburse you up to $50 per year in HOG bucks for rider training programs. I see it as a win/win situation.

Anyway welcome to the board,

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
You'll never hear enough praise here for the MSF course.

We want ya' to ride safe and far. And post lots. OK. OK. The MSF course won't help ya' in the posting area but it will certainly help in the riding safe part.

Glad ya' joined us, Bart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts