V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to begin with my given riding name is easyglider, i am 32 years old. after being medically retired from the army in 2005 i teach soldiers the 15e mos, for those not savy on that i teach electronics and mechanics to soldiers. i currently have a 07 dyna super glide and i love it. i bought it with a stage one kit already done and some visual upgrades, mirrors, covers etc. since then i have done some upgrades myself, touring seat, [email protected] bar, 11 inch shocks and a windshield. my bike has about 27k miles on it and still rides and looks great. i live in the south east corner of arizona where you can ride every day of the year and i certainly do! well thats my story, thx for reading it.

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
Welcome to the site, thanks for your service.

rkc

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Thank you for your service. Welcome to the forum. I hope in time we can help you. You have helped all of us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure how to respond. being in the army is alot like owning a harley, its a brotherhood.so i am very certain i will be thanking all of you in the future. as for your thanks, i was and still am proud to have served all of you and our great nation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts